Please help to add one blank record adding in table records dynamically

Dear Developers,

Greetings from Amit !!

i have one question, is it possible to add blank record dynamically in table records.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Amit

Hi Amit,

With a 'blank' record do you mean a record not found in the entity that is populating the table records?

You can list append to the aggregate that is shown in the table records widget.

But I would not consider that good practice, maybe if you try to explain what you try to achive I can come up with a better solution?

Regards,

Daniel  

Solution

Hi,

An easier way to add a "blank" record to a TableRecords is using ListAppend directly to its list, in a Screen Action called using Ajax Submit:

The ListAppend, when called to append an item to a List of TableRecords/ListREcords (in the screen), if inside a screen action called using Ajax Submit, will append the record and refresh this new line in the screen.

But as Daniël pointed out, it is important to know why do you want to do it, to see if there are better ways to achieve what you need.

Cheers.

Solution

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

An easier way to add a "blank" record to a TableRecords is using ListAppend directly to its list, in a Screen Action called using Ajax Submit:

The ListAppend, when called to append an item to a List of TableRecords/ListREcords (in the screen), if inside a screen action called using Ajax Submit, will append the record and refresh this new line in the screen.

But as Daniël pointed out, it is important to know why do you want to do it, to see if there are better ways to achieve what you need.

Cheers.

Thanks..