How to configure all the bank holidays and disable the selection of it in calendar

How to import all the bank holidays date into a calendar using a web service.

I have a requirement where I should be able to select only working days date, so how to disable the selection of holidays including all the saturday and sunday.

Solution

Hi Md Athiq,

Your question is missing some relevant information, namely what version of the OutSystems platform you are using (9, 10, 11...) , whether it is a Web application or a Mobile application, or even what is the UI framework you are using (Silk UI, OutSystems UI...).

I will assume you are using OutSystems 11 and OutSystems UI (if not please provide more details):

Web

Are you talking about the Input_Calendar from RichWidgets? For that one you have a list of special days, that will be displayed differently, but no direct way of disabling them from being chosen (I believe).

When using OutSystems UI Web Date Picker pattern, you can set its DisabledDates property to a list of Date you don't want the user to be able to select.

Mobile

When using OutSystems UI Mobile Date Picker pattern, you can set its DisabledDaysList property to a list of DateTime you don't want the user to be able to select.

Hope this helps.

Solution

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Md Athiq,

Your question is missing some relevant information, namely what version of the OutSystems platform you are using (9, 10, 11...) , whether it is a Web application or a Mobile application, or even what is the UI framework you are using (Silk UI, OutSystems UI...).

I will assume you are using OutSystems 11 and OutSystems UI (if not please provide more details):

Web

Are you talking about the Input_Calendar from RichWidgets? For that one you have a list of special days, that will be displayed differently, but no direct way of disabling them from being chosen (I believe).

When using OutSystems UI Web Date Picker pattern, you can set its DisabledDates property to a list of Date you don't want the user to be able to select.

Mobile

When using OutSystems UI Mobile Date Picker pattern, you can set its DisabledDaysList property to a list of DateTime you don't want the user to be able to select.

Hope this helps.

It is a Web app.

I was working with Input_Calendar from RichWidgets but by using Date Picker it worked perfectly fine.

Thank You for your help.