Getting error " Can't identify 'Behaviour' element in expression " in one module

Hi, I am getting below error after performing manage dependencies on one of the modules from the application.

"Invalid Expression: Can't identify 'Behaviour' element in expression."

I didn't get any filename or file location from where this error was getting generated.

Due to the error now the application is giving request time out error while trying to open it in the browser.

The quick pointer will be more helpful.

OutSystems version :10

Thank you.

Hi Sughosh,

That seems to be a TrueChange error before publishing. Can you attach a bigger picture with the complete bottom area of the IDE?

Cheers,

Tiago. 

Tiago Gafeira wrote:

Hi Sughosh,

That seems to be a TrueChange error before publishing. Can you attach a bigger picture with the complete bottom area of the IDE?

Cheers,

Tiago. 

Any pointer for me.

Please write condition or expression that you want to change in UI. If you select a expression widget and don't use or write any expression or condition than error occurred. Please select expression and check your expression and condition. if any error let me know.

Hope you can solve.

Thanks.

Sughosh Deshpande wrote:

Any pointer for me.

Seems like you have an invalid expression in your code. If you double click the error, Service Studio should open the corresponding expression.

Tiago Gafeira wrote:

Sughosh Deshpande wrote:

Any pointer for me.

Seems like you have an invalid expression in your code. If you double click the error, Service Studio should open the corresponding expression.

Tried double-clicking on the error, but it doesn't take me to corresponding error.

Read the link i sent above