[Ultimate PDF] Header and Footer - UltimatePDF

Forge Component
(11)
Published on 3 Dec (6 days ago) by Ricardo Costa
11 votes
Published on 3 Dec (6 days ago) by Ricardo Costa

Hi!

I use UltimatePDF to show a report. In the header i have a webblock(this web block contains a img and txt) and a title. In the first page is ok. (look pic1)

But when i see others pages, the header is upping (look pic2).

And the same occur to the footer. In the footer i have pagecounter and page number. 

In pic 2 the webblock and title must stay at the top. But is down to the previously page.

What can I do to fix this problems?

OBS: the blur in images is for security 

Are you using v1.0.2 this comes with RepeatHeading web block

Yes! Repeat is good, and I need it.

But ... When move to other pages, the header is moved up and to other pages.

Hi Tuya. Is it possible that you could share the code containing your PDF screen?

Hello Tuya,

This problem is solved?

I'am stuck in this problem too.

I have the same problem. And so far I figure it out that the problem only happens when I use the Web page counter and page count. Can someone help me with this?

Hi Eduardo and Rui. Can I ask you to share one of your reports?

Please create a screen simulating your reports and static/mock data (e.g. nothing that depends on the database), so I can easily reproduce the error. Until I have that, I cannot be sure that I have fixed your issue.

leonardo.fernandes wrote:

Hi Eduardo and Rui. Can I ask you to share one of your reports?

Please create a screen simulating your reports and static/mock data (e.g. nothing that depends on the database), so I can easily reproduce the error. Until I have that, I cannot be sure that I have fixed your issue.

Hello Leonardo,
When i tried to create a simple example, with static data, I could not reproduce the error. I'll keep to trying to reproduce the error in the simple app or solve in the original application.
Thanks

Ok Eduardo, thanks for the effort.

Another alternative is if you provide me some URL so I can open your report in the browser, or save the web page (complete with images and CSS) and send it to me in a zip file.

leonardo.fernandes wrote:

Ok Eduardo, thanks for the effort.

Another alternative is if you provide me some URL so I can open your report in the browser, or save the web page (complete with images and CSS) and send it to me in a zip file.

Hi Leonardo. I have the same problem and could isolate it with this tips to replicate it

1. We are using OutsystemsUI and it seems there is a conflict with the BaseTheme on  /* $4.7.2 - Patterns - Structure - Columns */. It Works fine with Silk.

2. The problem shows up with reports with more tan 5 pages using the OutsystemsUIWeb\Structure\Columns* component with pagination (on header or footer, with current page or total num pages).

As a workaround I replace all Structure components with Tables; and then it work.

Hope this helps you to fix it !!!

RD

Hi Roberto. That's great!

But can you please share some code that reproduces the problem?

Thanks.

Nevermind, I reproduced the problem and I'm planning to fix it soon.

A new version has been published which supposedly fixes this problem.

If you continue to have similar issues, let me know.

Can anyone confirm if the new version fixed the problem?

Thanks.

Hi,

Can you help me on how to use the repeating heading to have a header and footer on every page of the pdf?

Thanks,

Majoy

Ma. Joy Aropon wrote:

Hi,

Can you help me on how to use the repeating heading to have a header and footer on every page of the pdf?

Thanks,

Majoy

Hello Majoy.

You should be able to do it by having the header and footer with position:fixed;.

Ricardo