Hi, I'm looking for help as I'm trying to integrate a Cordova plugin with OutSystems.

I'm trying to integrate an Augmented Reality plugin called Vuforia (you can find the GIT repo here:https://github.com/mattrayner/cordova-plugin-vuforia) but unfortunately I've been struggling a lot.

I've already covered a lot of suggestions while looking for an answer on this, but can't seem to find a solution for my problem.

So, I created my application where I have button with a screen action that will be responsible for the initialization of the vuforia plugin (This plugin is an aside application with the plugin only). The application runs smooth until I toggle this action. Whenever I click the button and initialize the plugin, the application crashes.

I've debugged with adb logcat and found something interesting, as you can see below:

Further analyzing the apk with Android studio, I've found that the libVuforia.so seems to be on the right place:

My question is: Could this be a white list issue related with copying the files from the Vuforia SDK into the lib folder when generating the apk by OutSystems? Does anyone know any workaround to solve this kind of issue or have any suggestion?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
VS

Hi Santiago,

Maybe you could try the MABS 4.2 (downgrade from 5). It's working for my cordova plugin with .so files.

Thanks

Toto wrote:

Hi Santiago,

Maybe you could try the MABS 4.2 (downgrade from 5). It's working for my cordova plugin with .so files.

Thanks

Hi Toto, I changed MABS to 4.2 but the problem stills.

Anyway thanks for your answer!

Vitor Santiago wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for help as I'm trying to integrate a Cordova plugin with OutSystems.

I'm trying to integrate an Augmented Reality plugin called Vuforia (you can find the GIT repo here:https://github.com/mattrayner/cordova-plugin-vuforia) but unfortunately I've been struggling a lot.

I've already covered a lot of suggestions while looking for an answer on this, but can't seem to find a solution for my problem.

So, I created my application where I have button with a screen action that will be responsible for the initialization of the vuforia plugin (This plugin is an aside application with the plugin only). The application runs smooth until I toggle this action. Whenever I click the button and initialize the plugin, the application crashes.

I've debugged with adb logcat and found something interesting, as you can see below:

Further analyzing the apk with Android studio, I've found that the libVuforia.so seems to be on the right place:

My question is: Could this be a white list issue related with copying the files from the Vuforia SDK into the lib folder when generating the apk by OutSystems? Does anyone know any workaround to solve this kind of issue or have any suggestion?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
VS

Hi Vitor

I've track all your questions around the forum because I have the same problem, you found a solution?

Regards!