Publish App not appearing in Outsystems Now

When opening an app from   XXXapps@myapp.outsystems.com I can edit the code and publish. I can test in the web browser but when I scan the QR code to view on mobile nothing appears.

In the Development screen tab I don't have a module that relates to the my app opened above.

I would like to add myapp above as a module and I think this would resolve the problem.  It does not seem me to allow to create a module and attach to XXXapps@myapp.outsystems.com

Hi,

Do you have OutSystems on premise or in the cloud?

If on premise, then obviously your attempt fails.

If you use OutSystems in the cloud, can you successfully scan the qcode for another application from you OutSytems environment?

Regards,

Daniel

@Daniel: Just curious, Is OutSystems Now not available for On-Prem setup?

Hi,

The following idea seems to be implemented.

https://www.outsystems.com/ideas/1739/outsystems-now-make-it-work-with-on-premise-platform-apps

I do not know the details, maybe it is just as simple as making sure your phone is connected to your internal network.

Else you could maybeask the Ricardo Vaz Alves, he wrote that the idea is implemented.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

Do you have OutSystems on premise or in the cloud?

If on premise, then obviously your attempt fails.

If you use OutSystems in the cloud, can you successfully scan the qcode for another application from you OutSytems environment?

Regards,

Daniel

Its in the cloud. I am opening the project from Devlopment>Enviroment>App@App.outsystems.

I worked out the problem.

I went Environment created a new application, then search modules, downloaded the module from the cloud, then moved it to the application and then set the default home. Published it back to the cloud and then it appears in Outsystems Now.