Response from OutSystems to DB

Hello 

Anyone who knows how to deal with the Database performance ? 

I couldn`t find the document concerning with that .If you know , please tell me .

I am facing the time delay when outsystems connects to the external database(MySql).

In  DB connection ,  100  goes up to 250.

In Write IOPS,   200count/sec goes up to 700count/sec)

Thanks ahead..

You can try optimizing the performance at the DB end by applying some indexes etc. But I don't think that'll help in this scenario. 

We had a similar instance with an external Db we were Connecting to. What worked for us was , we got a high speed connection created between the DB network and the OS AWS instance. The performance is almost realtime now. 

Cheers,

Tushar

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

You can try optimizing the performance at the DB end by applying some indexes etc. But I don't think that'll help in this scenario. 

We had a similar instance with an external Db we were Connecting to. What worked for us was , we got a high speed connection created between the DB network and the OS AWS instance. The performance is almost realtime now. 

Cheers,

Tushar

Hello Tushar Panpaliya

First , let me say thank to you. 

Would you provide some documentation about how you created the high speed connection  between them? 

Or if you know some documentation that can solve this issue, please attach .

Thanks again ,

Ei Mon