There is an error processing your request.Please try again later.

Hi,

After publishing the application i am receiving the below text on screen,

"There is an error processing your request.Please try again later".

Initially i was able to access the application but all of a sudden throwing this error.

I checked service center for logs, there is only one log stating "Object reference not set to instance of an object" . After this reference error I was able to use the application. Later, even if i try to access the application  "There is an error processing your request.Please try again later" is being thrown but no log is generated.

Thanks,

Sai

Hello Sai

The reason might be You have changed your entry point, theme not loaded correctly or ScreenName,it is strange that no log for it.

The other reason is might URL has been changed with new URL

Can you check your recent changes once again and try publishing it

Naren wrote:

Hello Sai

The reason might be You have changed your entry point, theme not loaded correctly or ScreenName,it is strange that no log for it.

The other reason is might URL has been changed with new URL

Can you check your recent changes once again and try publishing it

Hi Naren ,

Thanks for responding,

I have tried re publishing and if theme not loaded correctly - where to check this ? I tried for logs but no luck there. and may I know what you meant by this  'The other reason is might URL has been changed with new URL'.

Thanks ,
Sai

Have you tried debugging your application? ,If possible attach a OML of example .

Cheers!

Naren wrote:

Have you tried debugging your application? ,If possible attach a OML of example .

Cheers!

While Debugging the application is not even reaching the login page.

Hi,

You might have changed the name of the page or the entry point.

Just  go to the Service Center ,and access service center > Under the monitoring tab you can find logs & share the same.

perhaps you can click on Module name & in the Properties > Defaults > Check the Default Screen Set or Not

Also the Splash should be Anonymous too

assif_tiger wrote:

Hi,

You might have changed the name of the page or the entry point.

Just  go to the Service Center ,and access service center > Under the monitoring tab you can find logs & share the same.

perhaps you can click on Module name & in the Properties > Defaults > Check the Default Screen Set or Not

Also the Splash should be Anonymous too

HI Assif,

Like I said there were no logs in the service center,

and can you please help me direct to the defaults in properties

Thanks,

Sai