Does license free fit my scenario?

Hello,

I follow Outsystems for at least 3 years, but I didn't have the courage to use it, due to the significant price here in Brazil, where the dollar is very high (US $ 6,250 / month - This is the price of 1 car per month).

I am a developer, I work alone in small projects, where I need to install the generated system on the client's own server.

In this scenario can I use Outsystems? I have no interest in using the cloud at this time to run projects in production, only on local server.

Can the free version help me? Is there any other more appropriate license?

SYSLINE wrote:

Hello,

I follow Outsystems for at least 3 years, but I didn't have the courage to use it, due to the significant price here in Brazil, where the dollar is very high (US $ 6,250 / month - This is the price of 1 car per month).

I am a developer, I work alone in small projects, where I need to install the generated system on the client's own server.

In this scenario can I use Outsystems? I have no interest in using the cloud at this time to run projects in production, only on local server.

Can the free version help me? Is there any other more appropriate license?

Hi,

Basicly Outsystems free is only for learning, as the free version can only on development mode (you cannot use it to create release application to appstore or googleplay).

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks, but the answer is very short, what should I pay to use Outsystems?

Can I develop systems and run on local server?

Hello Sysline, 

The better is to enter in contact with OutSystems, explain your scenario and ask for possibilities and prices. 

Cheers

Hello Sysline,

After follow the good advice of Eduardo, please give feedback of it in the forum. These cam be useful to others

Regards