BOOST Your OutSystems Applications with these 10 GREAT TIPS

What's up OutSystemer's :-)

I'm just sharing a 30 minutes video with 10 great tips about OutSystems Applications Performance!

I'm still improving my English skills, but I believe in "Done is better than Perfect", so I hope you enjoy this one.

How can a simple mistake KILL your Application, how a simple 1-minute tweak fixed a page that was taking 2 minutes to load...and Voilà, 600 milliseconds load time after the tweak.  

English Version

Portuguese Version

For more free and 100% OutSystems focused content, please subscribe http://rafaoutsystems.com 

A BIG THANK YOU :-) 

@RafaOutSytems 

Nice Work! Thanks Rafa

Nice tips especially for people new to OutSystems, one suggestion, moving the "zoom glass" around in service studio more smouthly would make it more easy to connect what you say and what you do.

Nice Tips :)

Keep Posting

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

Nice Work! Thanks Rafa

Hey Alberto :-) Thank you for your support 

assif_tiger wrote:

Nice Tips :)

Keep Posting

Hey Assif :-) Thank you for your support 

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Nice tips especially for people new to OutSystems, one suggestion, moving the "zoom glass" around in service studio more smouthly would make it more easy to connect what you say and what you do.

Hey Daniël :-) Thank you for your support and for the feedback. We are still improving our video editing skills, but I'll try to improve the next ones.