Coherence Suggestion Warning when combobox is nonmandatory and attribute is mandatory

Hi,

I am having a filter scenario where have one text field and one combobox and a button to filter table.

Combobox filter based on status:

1. Status comes from a static entity. 

2. Have a special list with value  "Any Status". 

3. Mandatory is false for combobox.

I am getting Coherence Suggestion Warning "'Combo Box' is declared as non-mandatory but Status.Id is mandatory. Consider changing 'Mandatory' property to True."

If I make this combo mandatory then I can not select "Any Status" special value,as it says it is a reuired field.(Images Below):

How I can resolve this warning?

I only get this warning when i put the combobox in a form and then use the Id of the form-record in the variable.

Is your session variable a record and did you use that a record for the form you put your combobox in?

Stefano Valente wrote:

I only get this warning when i put the combobox in a form and then use the Id of the form-record in the variable.

Is your session variable a record and did you use that a record for the form you put your combobox in?

No, its not in a form. Actually it should not show any warning if there is a special list is there.

Solution

Abdul quadir Saifee wrote:

Stefano Valente wrote:

No, its not in a form. Actually it should not show any warning if there is a special list is there.

You will only get that warning when your widget is bound to a field in a record and that field is mandatory.

If you want to have a filter in your form, please check this:

- the sessionvariable in the combobox should be of type StatusIdentifier. Use that variable in your aggregate in the preparation.

Solution