[Slack Deployments] Missing Dependancies

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 2018-12-18 by Pedro Coelho
3 votes
Published on 2018-12-18 by Pedro Coelho

When installing in our v11 Lifetime environment, we are getting the following dependancy errors:

Sorry - it must be Friday.  I completely missed the dependencies in the overview.  Installed and now testing.

Solution

Did it work?

The installation, if done via Service Studio, will add the dependencies to the deployment and you should be fine, doing it by hand via Service Center you need to make sure you have the dependencies there beforehand.

Best regards,

PC

Solution

I simply installed the dependencies using Service Center and republished the app.  We haven't had a deployment yet since installed to test, but we will do so this week.

I noticed the "InstallationDate" site property, defaulted to the install datetime of the app.  I tried backdating this property to a datetime prior to our last deployment, thinking this would pick it up - but it did not seem to do so.  

Also noticed that the graphic for the environment is missing in our Test environment.  I'm guessing there is some issue with trying to determine the environment type?

It should have picked it up and it may be an issue on determining the server configuration, PM me with the details to see if I can help you.

Best regards,

PC