Hi,

I'm using Signature component, and to save the signature I have to associate a variable to a input box.
I do that, but the trouble that I'm facing is: if I turn the input box Visible: false, the variable  do not get the signature data, but if I put visible: true the data is stored in that variable.
I don't want the box be visible for the end user for clear reasons.
Any help?
Thank you

Hi,

Please always post related to Component in its respective Support section.

• Web/Mobile?
  • Please clarify which plugin you are using by URL; there are multiple in Forge for same.
  • If you turn Input Visibility false then anyhow it is not going to get any data in its associated variable.
  • You can override the Style for InputWidget in local CSS like:
input:focus{ outline: none;  }

Make sure your widget is input-only or you can debug n apply the same class as an override in local.

• If you are talking about the border in below then it is not generated by widget but with a JS Canvas

Hope it helps,

Assif

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

It's a web application.
URL: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/501/signature

Where can I put the code you said? This what I have:

Hi John,

You can use the "opacity" CSS property.

For example:

.hide {
   visibility: hidden;
}

In this way, the input is hidden from view, but it still preserves the layout and position on the screen, as well as respond to interactions or variables.

Please try out and let me know if it works.

Thanks & regards,

Boney

Boney Sze wrote:

Hi John,

You can use the "opacity" CSS property.

For example:

.hide {
   visibility: hidden;
}

In this way, the input is hidden from view, but it still preserves the layout and position on the screen, as well as respond to interactions or variables.

Please try out and let me know if it works.

Thanks & regards,

Boney

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
I put the option hidden in Style classes of the input box. So solved my problem.
I don't khow how to insert code, if i want to.
Have you ever used or know the component UltimatePDF, if yes let me know, because I have issues on it.