How to play SVG filess on the background as Animation

As you can see above, I designate images in jpeg format on CSS sheet and animate the images on the background in my app.

Speaking of the size of data, SVG is more light than Jpeg. So I want to play the images in SVG format on the background.

Would you happen to know how to make this happen?

It would be appreciated if you could give me any good ideas about that.

I look forward to your reply!

Best regards,

Solution

Hi,

SVG can be used as it is supported in all major browsers.

To make it easier to implement in an OutSystems web application there is a component in the Forge that could be useful for you

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/3477/inline-svg

There are online tools to convert your jpg file to svg.

But I have one question, do you actually experience a performance problem with your current solution?

Regards,

Daniel

Solution

Tsubasa Yoshikawa wrote:

As you can see above, I designate images in jpeg format on CSS sheet and animate the images on the background in my app.

Speaking of the size of data, SVG is more light than Jpeg. So I want to play the images in SVG format on the background.

Best regards,

Hi Subasa,

In order to run SVG file first thing you have to do is adding that SVG in the resource folder of data tab.

from there you have to copy the runtime path and include that path to your CSS.

PFA

thanks,

Pankaj

Pankaj pant wrote:

Tsubasa Yoshikawa wrote:

Best regards,

Hi Subasa,

In order to run SVG file first thing you have to do is adding that SVG in the resource folder of data tab.

from there you have to copy the runtime path and include that path to your CSS.

PFA

thanks,

Pankaj

Sorry,I actually can not see the image you sent me. Did you send the image in JPEG format?

If so,I'm supposed to see it but actually I can't.Just in case I'd like you to send it one more time.

Best regards,

Pankaj pant wrote:

As you can see the image I sent like above,I cannot see your image.I wonder what is the problem...

I look forword to your reply.

I have sent you the personal message. can you please check there.