Hi,

On list-item click i need to show the details of the item but every time it is showing me the same first item details how to get the index and how to show particular index item details in outsystems.

Thanks

Harish 

Hello Harish,

Is this Web or Mobile?

On the Detail, how are you fetching the record? Are you using an aggregate with a filter for the record ID?

Cheers.

Hi,

Take one input param on destination screen. Link item using 'LinkTo' to destination screen, now you can send current object to details screen or send id if you want. (change param type accordingly)

If you want index in destination screen then you can use 'CurrentRowNumber'.

e.g. ListRecord.List.CurrentRowNumber

Thanks.

Hi Eduardo,

This is mobile.

In onclick of the list item i am assigning the row id to a local variable.

Thanks

harish

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Harish,

Is this Web or Mobile?

On the Detail, how are you fetching the record? Are you using an aggregate with a filter for the record ID?

Cheers.

Hi Durgesh,

Both listview and list-item detail view is in one screen by clicking the listitem i am hiding the listview container then in another container i am showing the detailview.

Thanks

Durgesh Rokade wrote:

Hi,

Take one input param on destination screen. Link item using 'LinkTo' to destination screen, now you can send current object to details screen or send id if you want. (change param type accordingly)

If you want index in destination screen then you can use 'CurrentRowNumber'.

e.g. ListRecord.List.CurrentRowNumber

Thanks.

Hi Harish,

May be you local variable content same value.

Onclick will have any action and take one input parameter in this action and pass them 

Like ListRecord.List.Current.EntityName.ID after this input parameter use in aggregate or sql query to details.

Hope this will help you.

Kind Regard

Rahul Sahu

Solution

Hi Harish,

What's the source of your detail section? 

If it is an aggregate, it needs to be filtered by your local variable and you need to refresh it, so you will need a client action to be executed in order for you to be able to execute the data refresh.

If the source is a local record variable, you need to execute an action, fetch the record using the id stored in the local variable so that the UI gets refreshed.

If this does not help, please, provide more details or a module so that we can take a look.

Cheers

Solution