i have a timer in my module and i am calling an action from other module which i am having his dependency. after seting up the timers time it's not even executed. there is no log for it in 

service studio >  monitoring > emails. 

but when i am calling my action manually i can see my email logs in there. so i feel timer is the issue . 

can anyone help?

Did you check in Service Center if your Timer is activated. Do you have Timer logs?

Stefano Valente wrote:

Did you check in Service Center if your Timer is activated. Do you have Timer logs?

there is no log for timer also.

Please try the Run now button in SC.

It should work. It it does your problem is your schedule or the timer wasn't activated.

Stefano Valente wrote:

Please try the Run now button in SC.

It should work. It it does your problem is your schedule or the timer wasn't activated.

sorry but i cant find this thing can you walk me through . :/

Solution

This is Service Center. Go to your eSpace, select Timer tab. Here you can activate your timer or Run it manually.

Solution

Stefano Valente wrote:

This is Service Center. Go to your eSpace, select Timer tab. Here you can activate your timer or Run it manually.

it got run and i could see the logs in my email also .should i activate it from SC

Once you activate it, your schedule will set the timer off.

So Activating the timer should be an item in your deployment list ;)

Stefano Valente wrote:

Once you activate it, your schedule will set the timer off.

So Activating the timer should be an item in your deployment list ;)

thank you bro . my espace timing set for some other country but from this i am sure i am timer is working

Glad i could help.

you can mark the right reply as solution so others with the same question can find the solution.

Enjoy developing on OS platform ;)