[OutSystems.AI Chatbot] Error while running demo

Forge Component
(14)
Published on 26 May by Rui Parente
14 votes
Published on 26 May by Rui Parente

Hi,

There was error when I try running the demo.

"There was an error processing your request. Please try again later..."

How can I continue running this?

Thanks

Hello Allan,

Did you create the necessary asset in Azure and set the Direct Line Secret in the component?

If not, here is an explanation on how to do it:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Extensibility_and_Integration/Artificial_Intelligence/Setup_and_use_the_OutSystems.AI_Chatbot_component_in_your_OutSystems_applications

Please let me know if you were able to proceed.

Thanks,

Bruno Martinho

Hi, I followed all the steps mentioned but getting the below error: 

Zeeshan Alam wrote:

Hi, I followed all the steps mentioned but getting the below error: 

Hi Zeeshan Alan,

To troubleshoot the internal error please follow this steps:

1. Ensure the DirectLine secret key is well configured in the Chatbot web block.

2. After you've configured your webhook in OutSystems and set in messaging endpoint of your Web App Bot resource, try to send a message from Azure test chat and confirm it reaches in debug mode the webhook exposed.

3. Confirm in your webhook that MicrosoftAppId and MicrosoftAppSecret site properties are well configured.

Best regards,

Félix Barros

Hi 

I am also getting the same error as Zeeshan above. I followed the Azure set up guide - I tested the bot and it was functioning correctly in Azure and I set up the Direct Line chanel - got the secret key and plugged into the chatbot component as below in Outsystems. The specific error I get is 'AzureBotFrameworkConnector' module definition is incompatible. Please update it.' - I've tried to update through manage depencies but not getting anywhere.  Is there another way to update a module or am I missing a configuration step? 

Andrew Hudson wrote:

Hi 

I am also getting the same error as Zeeshan above. I followed the Azure set up guide - I tested the bot and it was functioning correctly in Azure and I set up the Direct Line chanel - got the secret key and plugged into the chatbot component as below in Outsystems. The specific error I get is 'AzureBotFrameworkConnector' module definition is incompatible. Please update it.' - I've tried to update through manage depencies but not getting anywhere.  Is there another way to update a module or am I missing a configuration step? 

Hi Andrew,

There might be some problems with the dependencies in the Chatbot espace in your environment. 

Take a look at this post as it might have a possible solution to your issue.

Best regards,

Rui Parente