[IdPServer] Idp server Signature validation failed error while logout

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 2018-12-20 by Telmo Martins
3 votes
Published on 2018-12-20 by Telmo Martins

Hello,

I am trying to logout from SSO session and able to reach till Screen IdpServer\DoSloSAML.aspx screen.

While debugging i found error on ProcessSAMLLogoutRequest server action. PFA screenshot for the detail.

Please help in resolving the issue.

Thanks,

Vani

Vani Mankad wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to logout from SSO session and able to reach till Screen IdpServer\DoSloSAML.aspx screen.

While debugging i found error on ProcessSAMLLogoutRequest server action. PFA screenshot for the detail.

Please help in resolving the issue.

Thanks,

Vani

PFA SAML Logout Request

Hi Vani, 

What's the exact plataform server version that you're using? 

Regards 

HI,

It's 11.0.212.3 .

Let me know if you need any more data. This issue is blocking us to move to production.

Thanks,

Vani

Hi Vani,

What's the public certificate that you configure on the SP end to sign the logout request message?

Also in the IdP server admin console, what you have in the message logs for that request?

Regards.

Telmo Martins wrote:

Hi Vani,

What's the public certificate that you configure on the SP end to sign the logout request message?

Also in the IdP server admin console, what you have in the message logs for that request?

Regards.

Hi Telmo,

I also working on the same with vani, i think we are using "rsa-sha1" certificate (i think this is what i expected :) as the logout request)

And this what we are getting in message log.

Hello Telmo,

Do you have any update on the issue?

Let us know if you would need the SP metadata xml?

Any other information?

Regards,

Rajeev Jha

PFA SP metadata xml.

Hi Telmo Martins,

Any update on above issue ?. Also, If you can guide exactly which server action to be called in order to logout.

Thanks,

Vani