Hello,

I have an issue now in html page the size of the text is OK , 

but when I moved into print page it's be like this picture so how can I fix it ! and control the size of the text on print page! 

Hi Yousef,

When you say you moved to the print page, do you mean you're trying to print the page and you'd like to adjust the layout?

You can add specific CSS that will only be used in a print layout with the @media keyword. There's a good primer about it on the Mozilla Web Docs.

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Yousef,

When you say you moved to the print page, do you mean you're trying to print the page and you'd like to adjust the layout?

You can add specific CSS that will only be used in a print layout with the @media keyword. There's a good primer about it on the Mozilla Web Docs.

Yes , I mean when I want to print I already used but same it's not working to make the text size which I want

Hello Yousef,

How are you printing the page?
In the page, the text appears as it should?
Are you printing from Chrome? Edge? Firefox?

Cheers.

Solution

Yousef Ahmed wrote:

Hello,

I have an issue now in html page the size of the text is OK , 

but when I moved into print page it's be like this picture so how can I fix it ! and control the size of the text on print page! 

As I can see the attached image having a text without space so you should wrap the text in HTML.

using CSS 

word-break: break-all;

once you apply this CSS to the without space text it will show you the correct output in print screen.

Regards,

Pankaj

Solution