I am using JAVA stack of OutSystems and I am trying to fetch the Environment and Service Status of Deployment Controller and Schedulers from the database to automate service restarting mechanism. Is that possible in first place? Because, every time our developers send an email when they encounter errors while publishing and when checking health status of the environment, I come to know about the deployment controller down or scheduler down. I want to automate this. I tried to fetch the details from database, but unable to find any relevant tables. Can anyone help me identifying how the service status being updated in service center and is there a way to automate (detect as soon as it is down/stuck) to make the service up and running without logging into ServiceCenter Environment health status page.

Hi Somesh,

as far as I can tell, there's some sort of ping mechanism involved, where the Service Center on a front-end will send a message to each service of each front-end in order to build that Environment Health page.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Somesh,

as far as I can tell, there's some sort of ping mechanism involved, where the Service Center on a front-end will send a message to each service of each front-end in order to build that Environment Health page.

Thanks for the info Jorge. Could you please help me in sharing the info on how the ping mechanism works? If the commands are shared, then I could create a shell script or a web app or timer to ping the same command to fetch the status and there by atleast I can send an automated email to me when the status is not OK. Is it possible for you to share me the ping commands for Java stack. Thanks in advance! 

I tried to see whether the services status is fetched as is from the unix services command.. but it is not the same. It would be great help to me if someone help me on what/how exactly the service center OnlineMonitoring.jsf communicates with the weblogic server services and shows the status in the monitoring page. I would use the same mechanism to create an automated script. I would need to run this across 200+ outsystems servers. That's why this is an important one for me to detect how it works. Thanks in advance!!