Download PDF(binary data) from mobile app issue

Hello,

In my mobile app I created a PDF using PDF Generator Plugin, the output is binary data and I want to download this file to mobile. I tried to download the file using FilePlugin and FileTransferPlugin but without success. I tried to download the PDF using SaveFile action from FilePlugin but the download doesn't start automatically and I have to copy the Uri from this action and paste it in my browser.

Could anyone help me with a solution to download the PDF or with a working File Transfer Sample? File Transfer Sample from Forge doesn't work...

Hi Mihai,

You tried several ways of doing it, but you do'n't share into what problem you ran, any error message or screen prints of your actions could be useful for someone to help you.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Mihai,

You tried several ways of doing it, but you do'n't share into what problem you ran, any error message or screen prints of your actions could be useful for someone to help you.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi,

I have edited the post and I have attached a print screen with my action. I don't have any error message and after executing the action nothing happens.