Hello guys!

Does anybody know how to fix it? I have already read similar questions on forum thread but there is no indication about how to do it.

Tks a lot!

GUILHERME ROCHA wrote:

Just in case, that is the stack trace that I have:

Internal Error
Invalid compiler output.
The WCF proxy code contains errors.
Exception Details:
[1] System.Exception: The WCF proxy code contains errors. ---> System.Exception: C:\> "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\csc.exe" /t:library /utf8output /R:"System.Runtime.Serialization.dll" /R:"System.ServiceModel.dll" /R:"System.dll" /R:"System.Xml.dll" /R:"mscorlib.dll" /out:"C:\Windows\TEMP\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.dll" /debug- /optimize+  "C:\Windows\TEMP\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs"

Microsoft (R) Visual C# Compiler version 4.7.3062.0

for C# 5
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

This compiler is provided as part of the Microsoft (R) .NET Framework, but only supports language versions up to C# 5, which is no longer the latest version. For compilers that support newer versions of the C# programming language, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=533240

c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(311,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(321,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(1013,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(1023,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(1899,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(1909,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(3467,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(3477,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(7695,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(7705,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(7954,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(7964,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at OutSystems.Plugin.SOAP.SOAPUtilsCompiler.GenerateProxy(CodeCompileUnit ccu, TextWriter writer, String filename)
   at OutSystems.Plugin.SOAP.SOAPClientDescriptor.DumpCustomClass(TextWriter writer, ICustomClient obj)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.CustomClient.Dump()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.ESpace.DumpCustomClients()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.ESpace.Dump()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Compiler.InnerCompileEspace(ESpace eSpace, CompilationContext context)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Utils.CompilerUtils.TrapExceptionsInContext(Action action, CompilationContext context)[2] System.Exception: C:\> "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\csc.exe" /t:library /utf8output /R:"System.Runtime.Serialization.dll" /R:"System.ServiceModel.dll" /R:"System.dll" /R:"System.Xml.dll" /R:"mscorlib.dll" /out:"C:\Windows\TEMP\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.dll" /debug- /optimize+  "C:\Windows\TEMP\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs"

Microsoft (R) Visual C# Compiler version 4.7.3062.0

for C# 5
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

This compiler is provided as part of the Microsoft (R) .NET Framework, but only supports language versions up to C# 5, which is no longer the latest version. For compilers that support newer versions of the C# programming language, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=533240

c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(311,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(321,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(1013,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(1023,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(1899,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(1909,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(3467,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(3477,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(7695,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(7705,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(7954,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Windows\Temp\54xvwhvb\54xvwhvb.0.cs(7964,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'schema' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Hello guys!

Does anybody know how to fix it? I have already read similar questions on forum thread but there is no indication about how to do it.

Tks a lot!

Hello GUILHERME ROCHA,

I've seen errors in the past where an element in the request or response matches certain C# keyword names.  Possibly that is it?  Are you able to share the OML?

Craig St.Jean wrote:

Hello GUILHERME ROCHA,

I've seen errors in the past where an element in the request or response matches certain C# keyword names.  Possibly that is it?  Are you able to share the OML?

Hello Craig, in fact, my OML is only the exercise of OS training. There is nothing more than OSMDB core and web at all... I've just created a new module and tried to consume this soap web service to test it, grab some data and them use it in a new project.

I also did it in a new app with no previous modules and the same has been shown.

Interesting, could you please still share your current version of it?  I will also see if I someone from training can respond.

Hi Guilherme,

Can you check the User Provider property of your module? It should be Users, but I seem to remember a bug where for blank modules it would be initialised with the template module.

Hope this helps!

Sure! Tks for help me.

That´s my version:

Sorry, I meant a copy of your application, not the OutSystems version :)

Can you click Download on your OSMDb page from the screenshot and upload that to the forums?

Craig St.Jean wrote:

Sorry, I meant a copy of your application, not the OutSystems version :)

Can you click Download on your OSMDb page from the screenshot and upload that to the forums?

Hello Craig, did you get the .oml file that a sent yesterday? any idea how could you help me? regards!

I don't see an oml attached, can you try again?

Craig St.Jean wrote:

I don't see an oml attached, can you try again?

something went wrong. Let me know if it's ok.

Looking at the error, you can see it referencing a bad name of "schema".  I can see in your SystemWebServices structures that you have a structure named "schema", as well as references to it in retDataset and retDataset2.  I believe this is likely the problem.  Unfortunately, renaming the fields is not enough because the WSDL that you have (http://liveamigao.no-ip.info/LiveworkR3SWS/SystemWebServices.asmx?wsdl) still references to it as schema.

From the WSDL:

<s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="retDataset">
  <s:complexType>
    <s:sequence>
      <s:element ref="s:schema" />
      <s:any />
    </s:sequence>
  </s:complexType>
</s:element>

I will have to defer to others at this point.  I am not sure the best way to make OutSystems consume your WSDL, and it may fall under their unsupported SOAP use cases (https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Extensibility_and_Integration/SOAP/Consuming_SOAP_Web_Services/Unsupported_SOAP_Use_Cases)

You might also want to try creating a support ticket.

Best of luck!

Craig St.Jean wrote:

Looking at the error, you can see it referencing a bad name of "schema".  I can see in your SystemWebServices structures that you have a structure named "schema", as well as references to it in retDataset and retDataset2.  I believe this is likely the problem.  Unfortunately, renaming the fields is not enough because the WSDL that you have (http://liveamigao.no-ip.info/LiveworkR3SWS/SystemWebServices.asmx?wsdl) still references to it as schema.

From the WSDL:

<s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="retDataset">
  <s:complexType>
    <s:sequence>
      <s:element ref="s:schema" />
      <s:any />
    </s:sequence>
  </s:complexType>
</s:element>

I will have to defer to others at this point.  I am not sure the best way to make OutSystems consume your WSDL, and it may fall under their unsupported SOAP use cases (https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Extensibility_and_Integration/SOAP/Consuming_SOAP_Web_Services/Unsupported_SOAP_Use_Cases)

You might also want to try creating a support ticket.

Best of luck!

I really appreciate it, I´ll go investigate through those clues. Thank you Craig. All the best.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Guilherme,

Can you check the User Provider property of your module? It should be Users, but I seem to remember a bug where for blank modules it would be initialised with the template module.

Hope this helps!

Hey Jorge, just to register here for those who are trying to figure out the same problem, I've changed to User Provider as you said and it is not the solution for this case. Thank you!