Singgle check box in mobile

Help me guys.

I have problem, I wanna only chose 1 checkbox not multiple function checkbox.

give me solution please.

example : I checklist      true  - Transfer bank

false -  cash pick up

false - mobile banking
just only one checklist for 3 options

Hi iqbal pargal,

The typical solution would be to use Radio Buttons (they aren't really practical in a mobile setting) or a Button Group... they already implement the required behaviour (only one option selected at most, at any given time).

If you insist on using checkboxes, my suggestion would be to handle the OnChange event of each checkbox and in the event handler go through all the other checkboxes and unset them programatically.

Hope this helps

Jorge Martins wrote:

how to change position group button to Vertikal , like my foto 

Hi iqbal pargal,

The typical solution would be to use Radio Buttons (they aren't really practical in a mobile setting) or a Button Group... they already implement the required behaviour (only one option selected at most, at any given time).

If you insist on using checkboxes, my suggestion would be to handle the OnChange event of each checkbox and in the event handler go through all the other checkboxes and unset them programatically.

Hope this helps

you can put jQuery to handle this situation, you can try .On Change event or you can try this:

$('input.example').on('change', function() {
    $('input.example').not(this).prop('checked', false);  
});

Hi igbal pargal,

In attachment you'll find a small example of how to use a single onChange action to create the solution to your problem using checkboxes. An alternative solution would indeed be radio buttons or a button group as Jorge suggested.

If there are any further issues let me know.

glenn michiels wrote:

Hi igbal pargal,

In attachment you'll find a small example of how to use a single onChange action to create the solution to your problem using checkboxes. An alternative solution would indeed be radio buttons or a button group as Jorge suggested.

thanks bro, 

glenn michiels wrote:

Hi igbal pargal,

sir, please help me ono more againt, about this :

How are you selecting each item in the list item?

without drobdown, because I want change the screen after click ,
for example :

after I clicked Flag > new screen ( list item ) :

chose one flag  ( spain ) and then otomatis  ( Algeria change to spain )

iqbal pargal wrote:

glenn michiels wrote:

Hi igbal pargal,

for example :

Hi iqbal pargal,

If I understand your question correctly you want to open up a separate screen to change the country rather than using a dropdown? Once you select a flag you'd want to automatically redirect back to the previous screen with the country changed to your selection?

glenn michiels wrote:

iqbal pargal wrote:

glenn michiels wrote:

Hi igbal pargal,

for example :

Hi iqbal pargal,

If I understand your question correctly you want to open up a separate screen to change the country rather than using a dropdown? Once you select a flag you'd want to automatically redirect back to the previous screen with the country changed to your selection?

just right sir,
could you help me, give app example like before.
thanks. 

iqbal pargal wrote:

glenn michiels wrote:

iqbal pargal wrote:

glenn michiels wrote:

Hi igbal pargal,

for example :

Hi iqbal pargal,

just right sir,
thanks. 

I'll see what I can do,

does it have to be a second screen for the countries or would a pop-up be sufficient?

glenn michiels wrote:

iqbal pargal wrote:

glenn michiels wrote:

iqbal pargal wrote:

glenn michiels wrote:

Hi igbal pargal,

for example :

Hi iqbal pargal,

just right sir,
thanks. 

I'll see what I can do,

does it have to be a second screen for the countries or would a pop-up be sufficient?

ya, must second screen for the countries, 

iqbal pargal wrote:

glenn michiels wrote:

iqbal pargal wrote:

glenn michiels wrote:

iqbal pargal wrote:

glenn michiels wrote:

Hi igbal pargal,

for example :

Hi iqbal pargal,

just right sir,
thanks. 

I'll see what I can do,

In attachment you'll find my previous example with the additional country selector example.
In this example I used a static entity with labels to represent the countries for convenience sake but it should work the same with regular entities.

If there are any further issues or if something is unclear just let me know.

glenn michiels wrote:

iqbal pargal wrote:

glenn michiels wrote:

iqbal pargal wrote:

glenn michiels wrote:

iqbal pargal wrote:

glenn michiels wrote:

Hi igbal pargal,

for example :

Hi iqbal pargal,

just right sir,
thanks. 

I'll see what I can do,

In attachment you'll find my previous example with the additional country selector example.
In this example I used a static entity with labels to represent the countries for convenience sake but it should work the same with regular entities.

If there are any further issues or if something is unclear just let me know.

So great sir, like i hope.
thanks you so much, next time i have problem with outsystem , i will ask you because you fast respone

glenn michiels wrote:

iqbal pargal wrote:

glenn michiels wrote:

Hi igbal pargal,

for example :

Hi iqbal pargal,

Singgle check box in mobile
glenn michiels
sir, please use 2 exprexion .

https://i.ibb.co/nQhWnM1/F1.png Algeria

https://i.ibb.co/ZKR8yxZ/F2.png Spain

https://i.ibb.co/7VDFR6F/F3.png India

https://i.ibb.co/4JtF2LB/iconfinder-Untitled-2-13-3253490.png Belgium

u can use link flag.
and, i dont undestand button first screen ( i think automaticly so good, without click button sync data.  ) 

Solution

The first screen in my example contains 2 buttons. The start button will redirect to the checkbox screen with the default country set as Algeria. Depending on your project you can change this as needed.

The second button is to sync the local storage manually (since local storage is empty before the first sync). You only need to use this button in the example if you added more records to the static entry of countries or if you haven't synced at least once before. This is to make sure your local storage is equal to that of the server.

This is only a quick example to show how it can be done and will need to be altered depending on the context of your project.

I've attached a new example with the images included since it's only a minor change but keep in mind that these examples are only meant to guide you and should not be taken over completely.

Solution

glenn michiels wrote:

The first screen in my example contains 2 buttons. The start button will redirect to the checkbox screen with the default country set as Algeria. Depending on your project you can change this as needed.

The second button is to sync the local storage manually (since local storage is empty before the first sync). You only need to use this button in the example if you added more records to the static entry of countries or if you haven't synced at least once before. This is to make sure your local storage is equal to that of the server.

This is only a quick example to show how it can be done and will need to be altered depending on the context of your project.

I've attached a new example with the images included since it's only a minor change but keep in mind that these examples are only meant to guide you and should not be taken over completely.

thanks for suport my project with out system sir.
i am undertooth with you detail explanation.