Hello,

I am creating a webpage, where I need to select the days of which certain products are available in store. My attempt is this: 

- create entities product and availability, then have the product reference the days of the week

However,  I realized that this one, one product can only reference one day of the week at one time. I have created a loop to add all of the days available to a list... Is it possible to have the products have access to their own list of days available?

Thank you

Possible that you need to add a "logical grouping of days" Attribute (I.e. Week, month, or year) to ensure that specific product is referenced to that new attribute and not the date.

Raymond Reyes wrote:

Possible that you need to add a "logical grouping of days" Attribute (I.e. Week, month, or year) to ensure that specific product is referenced to that new attribute and not the date.

I made a two new Entities, one that contains the days of the week and one that references the days of the week and references the products. I think this will allow overcoming the reference problem. However, I am receiving the error message "Deserialized View". Any idea how to fix this?

Hi Daniel Zhang,

That error occurs during consequent publishing of eSpace and while accessing/testing your app. Can you try that once again and see if it is still encountered.

Regards,

Raymond Reyes