Entity with reference to list

Hello,

I am creating a webpage, where I need to select the days of which certain products are available in store. My attempt is this: 

- create entities product and availability, then have the product reference the days of the week

However,  I realized that this one, one product can only reference one day of the week at one time. I have created a loop to add all of the days available to a list... Is it possible to have the products have access to their own list of days available?

Thank you

Possible that you need to add a "logical grouping of days" Attribute (I.e. Week, month, or year) to ensure that specific product is referenced to that new attribute and not the date.

Raymond Reyes wrote:

Possible that you need to add a "logical grouping of days" Attribute (I.e. Week, month, or year) to ensure that specific product is referenced to that new attribute and not the date.

I made a two new Entities, one that contains the days of the week and one that references the days of the week and references the products. I think this will allow overcoming the reference problem. However, I am receiving the error message "Deserialized View". Any idea how to fix this?

Hi Daniel Zhang,

That error occurs during consequent publishing of eSpace and while accessing/testing your app. Can you try that once again and see if it is still encountered.

Regards,

Raymond Reyes

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.