[OutSystems.AI Language Analysis] How to search keyword on a foreign key OS11

Forge Component
(5)
Published on 29 Jul by Rui Parente
5 votes
Published on 29 Jul by Rui Parente

Hi guys,

Was wondering if you could guide me on how to filter a aggregate via a foreign key?

For example, I have user.name as a the filter I want however the table only has CreatedbyID which links to the user table. So when I filter by my search keyword it's obviously asking for a different data type. But I all I want to search by user.name for the CreatedByID field hence why I don't want the conversation to happen.

Essentially I want to search keyword on the below screenshot or any other foreign key in that table by the actual name and not the ID on the search bar:

Hi Salim,

Check if in your aggregate already exists a join with user table like this, if not, click "Add Source" and add the User table.

After this, go to filter tab and change your filter to compare using by the attribute User.Name

Note: Change the operation = to like

Regards

Hi Pedro, 

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried that before however the search doesn't seem to return the record when attempting it this way.

Here the is the record

But when I search:

Any idea?

Solution

Hi Salim,

You need change these filters. Unifying into a only one filter and using an OR operation

Like this:

InectoClientRole.RoleTitle like "%"+ Session.ClientRole_SearchKeyword +"%" or User.Name like "%" + Session.ClientRole_SearchKeyword + "%"
Solution

Pedro Costa wrote:

Hi Salim,

You need change these filters. Unifying into a only one filter and using an OR operation

Like this:

InectoClientRole.RoleTitle like "%"+ Session.ClientRole_SearchKeyword +"%" or User.Name like "%" + Session.ClientRole_SearchKeyword + "%"

Thanks seems to do the trick. Are there any limits of how many or I can use?

No, it's like writing a SQL query

Thanks and have a great day