Views
Comments
Solved
Phone Template Missing from Service Studio
Question

I have version 11 of OutSystems.

I'm trying to create a mobile app, but the template doesn't show up when I try to create a new app...  It only shows Tablet and Universal.  I have downloaded "OutSystems Templates Mobile" from the forge and I even updated it but that didn't resolve the issue.  I've attached screenshot of what I see.

Thanks.

MobileTemplateMissing.png

Staff
Solution

Hi Sylvia,

Did you check on Service Center if the module Template_PhoneApp, under the OutSystems Templates Mobile is published correctly? If it has broken references, it will not show up on the create new app window.

You can try to delete the application on Service Center and download again on the Forge the last version compatible with your platform server.

My regards

Hi sylvia an universal template will work at all the platform. They are responsive in nature.

so, the licensing issue. I guess no, but not sure.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Sylvia,

Personal environments are able to generate and use mobile apps. What happens when you login into your app? Do you get any errors in Service Center?

mvp_badge
MVP

Glad to hear it Sylvia. 

If you want to check out the other templates, try to force a publish of the OutSystems Templates Mobile application from your Service Center and see if that gets it to show up in Service Studio.

Staff
Solution

Hi Sylvia,

Did you check on Service Center if the module Template_PhoneApp, under the OutSystems Templates Mobile is published correctly? If it has broken references, it will not show up on the create new app window.

You can try to delete the application on Service Center and download again on the Forge the last version compatible with your platform server.

My regards

Staff

Great to know it solved the problem.

Reactive apps are one of the big news announced just a couple of days ago at NextStep, you can see more about it on this forum post.

My regards