Suppose I have 3-4 aggregates at the screen. (mobile or web)

Will these run synchronously  , will these run in order from top to bottom , or run asynchronously  ?
Can anyone help me that what is process to run these multiple aggregates.

also Can I debug in aggregates.

Hello Manish,

These run in order from top to bottom, and yes, you can debug your aggregates.

about debug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKcTIxARcyQ

Regards.

Hello Manish,

If you have 3 aggregates in the preparation, they will run from top to bottom, or from the start node to the end node.

And yes, you can debug the output of your aggregates, you just have to add a breakpoint on the aggregate or in the start node.

Best regards,

MP 

Manish Kumawat wrote:

Suppose I have 3-4 aggregates at the screen. (mobile or web)

Will these run synchronously  , will these run in order from top to bottom , or run asynchronously  ?
Can anyone help me that what is process to run these multiple aggregates.

also Can I debug in aggregates.

Hi Manish Kumawat,

Can you elaborate on your problem?

Aggregates basically allow you to perform query's such as "AdvanceQuery" component.

What are you trying to do?

Multiple Query's on preparation? 

If you have multiple Aggregates in your flow they will be executed according to their position.

Following the example above the aggregates will bu executed in the following order: 

aggregate1 

aggregate2

aggregate3

You can debug and see the inputs and the output of the aggregate. You can not debug the "aggregate" itself.

Hope this helps. 

Best Regards 

Rodrigo Henriques

Hi Manish,

Aggregates on web applications was already explain. In mobile is different and you should check this document. But basically the the initialize event ends the aggregates are fetch asynchronously and concurrently. and when they are done a after fetch event is triggered.

Regards,

Marcelo