How to Submit to IOS AppStore without Application Loader

Hey guys, 

What's everyone using to upload their ipa files to appstore connect?  my xcode just updated and i've discovered no more Application Loader.

Solution

Hi Steve,

This isn't really related to OutSystems, it's easier to find that answer elsewhere:

From Apple Developer Forums post you take it you can still use the command-line tool: xcrun altool --upload-app -f buildfile.pkg -u useraccount -p application_generated_password

The same post also directs you to Apple's documentation on that here that eventually points to XCode's help on how to Upload to Apple Connect.

Another post on the same forum mentions xcodebuild

Solution

Thanks Jorge,

I'd tried the forum but my access is still pending. so I decided to find out what others were doing.  thanks for your help

Steve

You're welcome Steve, glad I could help!

But just to be clear, I'm not an Apple Developer, I just googled it and several of the answers where from there (and where not pay-walled ??)

Jorge Martins wrote:

You're welcome Steve, glad I could help!

But just to be clear, I'm not an Apple Developer, I just googled it and several of the answers where from there (and where not pay-walled ??)

Yep. I googled it too. have been googling for many years but for whatever reason, the links to apple dev forums for me were login-walled (not pay walled). The question was 'what's everyone else doing now'. glad for your answer, but not so glad for the attitude.

Hi Steve,

Sorry, didn't mean to imply otherwise, was merely explaining what my process was, given your remark on access still pending to the forums (in case you thought I had developer access to Apple's forums).

Again sorry if the way I wrote it sounded like it was a jab at you.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Steve,

Sorry, didn't mean to imply otherwise, was merely explaining what my process was, given your remark on access still pending to the forums (in case you thought I had developer access to Apple's forums).

Again sorry if the way I wrote it sounded like it was a jab at you.

ok thanks Jorge.