Hello people,

Can you help me with a conceptual question?

Today I read a story about Outsystems, and there it said that

"OutSystems has launched a new application development spectrum aggregator platform, including Pro-code, low-code and no-code." However I can not understand what would be the Pro-code, I looked for some articles to try a definition, but I was not successful.

Can anyone help me?

https://tek.sapo.pt/noticias/computadores/artigos/outsystems-revela-nova-plataforma-de-codigo-em-linha-com-o-crescimento-de-citizen-development

Hi Jessica,

I also couldn't find a definition but basically is when you need to use traditional coding to achieve some functionality. In Outsystems an example would be when you create a extension in C# or use javascript.

Regards,

Marcelo

Pro code AKA high code

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Jessica,

I also couldn't find a definition but basically is when you need to use traditional coding to achieve some functionality. In Outsystems an example would be when you create a extension in C# or use javascript.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

makes sense. 

If you happen to find any reference, I would like to read more about ...

Thank you, 

Jessica. 

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Pro code AKA high code

Hello, Daniël, 

I didn't find much information about high code either (although that makes more sense), so if you have any references, I'd like to read more about ...

Best regard, 

Jessica. 

Hello Jessica 

Came across an article on pro code and low code. Check this out here 

Hope this helps !!!

Solution

Pro code is also a website http://www.procode.com/ but that is not the answer you seek.

It is just lingo for high-code or traditional code like (C++, C#, Java, Javascript, etc.)

Solution

Amal Raj wrote:

Hello Jessica 

Came across an article on pro code and low code. Check this out here 

Hope this helps !!!

Hi Amal, 

Thank you for the indication of the article. Just to conclude, taking into consideration what the colleagues mentioned above: pro-code, professional code or better high code, because an idea of one type of professional code presents a somewhat inferior image in relation to the others, low-code and no-code. And that is not the point. right?

Best regard, 

Jessica. 

Yes, i agree, it makes it sound like low-code is not professional. High as the other spectrum of low makes more sense.