How to implement iDIN in a mobile application?

I am implementing iDIN (https://docs.cmtelecom.com/en/idin/v1.0/) in a mobile app. Now the transaction webservice gives an return url so that in a web application you will be re-directed to your application, in mobile this doesn't work. I would like to stay in the app or return to the app after the transaction webservice is ready. 

Do anyone have a suggestion how to do this ? 

thanks for your response in advance!

Remark : Customer requires NOT to use to in-app browser.

I think you have to use a in-app browser for this, because you're leaving your app and go to the Bank-of-Choice (web)App to identify yourself?

How does it work ?

• The merchant asks the customer to select his bank
  • Start the request for authentication/information
  • The customer is redirected to this bank
  • The customer logs into his bank and approves the transaction
  • The bank sends the customer back to the merchants (your) landing page
  • The merchant rejoins the customer to his session and retrieves the transaction.
  • You check with the CM iDIN system if the transaction was successful and receive the requested customer information.

If you are curious about how your consumers would be using iDIN, then you can experiment with CM's iDIN demonstration.

Matthias Preuter wrote:

I think you have to use a in-app browser for this, because you're leaving your app and go to the Bank-of-Choice (web)App to identify yourself?

How does it work ?

• The merchant asks the customer to select his bank
  • Start the request for authentication/information
  • The customer is redirected to this bank
  • The customer logs into his bank and approves the transaction
  • The bank sends the customer back to the merchants (your) landing page
  • The merchant rejoins the customer to his session and retrieves the transaction.
  • You check with the CM iDIN system if the transaction was successful and receive the requested customer information.

If you are curious about how your consumers would be using iDIN, then you can experiment with CM's iDIN demonstration.

thanks for your response!

I have a sort of trial environment for iDIN at CM so I have the testing capability.

Customer specifically said it's not allowed to use in-app browser for his app. 

Maybe I could use deep linking, do you know anything about deep linking for Android ? 

Mmm ... I don't know much about deep linking; but the documentation says that 

- the customer is redirected to this bank

- the customer logs into his bank and approves the transaction

- The bank sends the customer back to the merchants (your) landing page.

This really sounds like webpages in a browser...

Solution

Ineke de Raaf wrote:

I am implementing iDIN (https://docs.cmtelecom.com/en/idin/v1.0/) in a mobile app. Now the transaction webservice gives an return url so that in a web application you will be re-directed to your application, in mobile this doesn't work. I would like to stay in the app or return to the app after the transaction webservice is ready. 

Do anyone have a suggestion how to do this ? 

thanks for your response in advance!

It's working with Deep Link :-) thanks! https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Development_FAQs/How_to_Define_Mobile_App_Deep_Links

Solution