[Salesforce Connector] ToObject of a structure is giving issue while i am calling salesforce_query action

Forge Component
(18)
Published on 2019-02-19 by Vera Tiago
18 votes
Published on 2019-02-19 by Vera Tiago

I am calling sforce_query action on salesforce connector plugin and the result i am trying to store in a structure. Here my table name and structure names are different. So i am getting the error like 

"Expected a Record of Order instead of Order_details this error"

Can any one help me on it. I think i am getting this issues creating ObjectList on sforce_query.

I'm having this issue too.

If you change the Order_Details structure name to Order it should solve the problem. 

But I think it should work too if you send an Order_Details structure like you did.

Any help?

Bruno Marques wrote:

I'm having this issue too.

If you change the Order_Details structure name to Order it should solve the problem. 

But I think it should work too if you send an Order_Details structure like you did.

Any help?

No Marques,

I can't use different name for structure, If i use the same name only it is working. But in the same outsystem environment there is another application which already have the structures with that name so i am not able to create or use their structure with the same table name. 

so i need to create a structure with different name at any cost. But i am not getting any clue on how can i do that.

Sorry, I expressed myself badly, we are saying the same thing.

What I meant is that it should work with a structure with any name, but that's not the case here.

I'm with you on this, so any help would be great.