Hi All, 

I want to download only selected records and each record has multiple count. Pls refer attachment. These records need to save into excel. I have kept default excel in resource with pre define headers. 

Ex in attachment,  i want to download 140CPU67160C record 3 times and need to be save in 3 rows in excel. Like that here i have 3 records selected & total are 9 rows need to download in excel. 

Thanks in advance. 

Gangadhara.

HI Gangadhara,

You can process your selected records in backend while clicking on button based on checkbox condition,

if checkbox is selected the append current row in the similar type of duplicate data set variable and export that newly created records set.

Refer sample oml for ur reference.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Shoeb

Hi Gangadhara,

Create a button linked to an action, containing logic that will see which are the selected rows and filter them (there is a system action for this list filter), then use the widget record list to excel file and finally perform the download as end step of your logic.

More info here: 

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/OutSystems_Language/Logic/Implementing_Logic/Web_Logic_Tools/Download

Regards,

Solution

HI Gangadhara,

I have created a small example for you , please see the attach oml . I hope it will help you.

Regards,

-PJ-

Solution

Marco Arede wrote:

Hi Gangadhara,

Create a button linked to an action, containing logic that will see which are the selected rows and filter them (there is a system action for this list filter), then use the widget record list to excel file and finally perform the download as end step of your logic.

More info here: 

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/OutSystems_Language/Logic/Implementing_Logic/Web_Logic_Tools/Download

Regards,

Thanks Marco,

I will check with this logic. 

Pramod Jain wrote:

HI Gangadhara,

I have created a small example for you , please see the attach oml . I hope it will help you.

Regards,

-PJ-

Thanks Pramod for providing with example. 

Hi Gangadhara,

If you think any of the post helps you to solve your issue please mark it as solution to close the discussion.

Regards,

-PJ-