Problems using Autocomplete on filters

Problems using Autocomplete on filters

I'm using the Autocomplete Widget in two fields on Filters. I have a free text box also. When I make the search with an certain order, it works well because OnChange of that autocomplete filters I use a boolean variable to inform the search action that the autocomplete fields were changed. But if I make the search in other order, I have the error:
"Can not use a Input_Autocomplete_GetIndentifier() action if the text has not changed. Please check if bound input text has changed before using the action."
I know that this error is due to the not changed fields, but I have problems on making this work for all filter situation.
If anyone had this problem and solve it, I appreciate the help
Thanks
I had already resolve it by assigning the boolean variables to false at the end of the serch action.

But if there is a better way, please let me know.
Hi! I',m having a similar problem with the autocomplete.
I have a page (its like a SEARCH page with some filters) w/ 2 TextBoxes to which i "associate" 2 autocomplete controls.
When 1 textbox is visible, the other is not and the Autocomplete widgets are in the same situation. A radio button indicates which textbox and autocomplete is visible or not.
In the same page i have some other rich widget controls like input_SetPrompt for textboxes with dates and other stuff that triggers ajax behaviour.
When i first search everything looks fine. if i change the radio button and search through the second textbox + autocomplete, they start having some conflicts with the textboxes for dates (the ones with the input_setPrompt associated) in their client side validations...

Any idea why this happens?
All the controls which depend on that radio button are controled with a boolean variable like you adviced in your post.
Thanks