How to show date in "DD-MM-YYYY" format when selected from calendar ?

Hi Folks,
Greetings!

Currently the date selection in "YYYY-MM-DD" by default showing after selected from Calendar so I would like show date in "DD-MM-YYYY" format directly when I selected from Calendar.



Solution

Hello,


Put the string "%d-%m-%Y" on date format.

Solution

Carlos Alexandrino wrote:

Hello,


Put the string "%d-%m-%Y" on date format.

Hi Carlos Alexandrino,

Great, you have solved my big problem in pinch. :)

Thank you so much...(Y)


Meer Imtiyaz wrote:

Carlos Alexandrino wrote:

Hello,


Put the string "%d-%m-%Y" on date format.

Hi Carlos Alexandrino,

Great, you have solved my big problem in pinch. :)

Thank you so much...(Y)


Hi Carlos Alexandrino,
Greetings!

Due to added this string "%d-%m-%Y" on date format, date displaying as expected but did not able to save selected date in entity attribute of date type. There showing "Date Expected" error message.


Kindly let me know how resolve this issue.

Thanks


Hello again,


The variable you are using on the input its a Date? 

Carlos Alexandrino wrote:

Hello again,


The variable you are using on the input its a Date? 

Yes, directly I am using Entity attributes which has Date data types.


Meer Imtiyaz wrote:

Carlos Alexandrino wrote:

Hello again,


The variable you are using on the input its a Date? 

Yes, directly I am using Entity attributes which has Date data types.


Can you isolate the scenario and send me an espace with that. It seems an error related to data types.


Carlos Alexandrino wrote:

Meer Imtiyaz wrote:

Carlos Alexandrino wrote:

Hello again,


The variable you are using on the input its a Date? 

Yes, directly I am using Entity attributes which has Date data types.


Can you isolate the scenario and send me an espace with that. It seems an error related to data types.


There no any logical scenario only taken Calendar and Date data type attribute of Entity, you can check directly by taking these two things. Meanwhile I will change date data type and check.