Delete entities data in mobile app

How can I empty the tables in the mobile app? Not the local storage but the Outsystems entities.

Hi Shivya,

The local entities on your mobile have DeleteAll crud wrappers you can use.

The server entities are the easiest to empty by using an Advanced SQL like: DELETE FROM {EntityName}

Regards,

Daniel

Hi, Shivya.

You can use the actions of the entity in the server side, or make the wrappers in the server side and use to delete the entity. 

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Implement_Application_Logic/Actions_in_Mobile_Apps

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Shivya,

The local entities on your mobile have DeleteAll crud wrappers you can use.

The server entities are the easiest to empty by using an Advanced SQL like: DELETE FROM {EntityName}

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your answer. But in Mobile development I can not see the SQL query. I wanted to empty the entities in mobile development. Not the local storage but the database entities.

Regards,

Solution

For mobile local entities you indeed do not have Advanced SQL but tne entities have a server action DeleteAll<EntityName> if you call it then all records are deleted from the entity.

If you have entities on the server that you want to delete from within your mobile app, then create a server action that empties the server database entities and call this action from your mobile app.

Solution

Shivya Pant wrote:

How can I empty the tables in the mobile app? Not the local storage but the Outsystems entities.

create an action where you go through this entity and erases record a record