Accessing a web service trough a proxy

Accessing a web service trough a proxy

Hi,

I'm trying to access an external web service through a proxy server. And I'm getting this error for two different web services.

2009-04-14 10:59:43
Could not load type 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.WSEnhancementsElementWithSoapHeaders' from assembly 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform, Version=4.1.3.19, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

2009-04-14 10:59:20
Could not load type 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.WSEnhancementsElementWithSoapHeaders' from assembly 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform, Version=4.1.3.19, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

2009-04-14 10:55:23
The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

2009-04-14 10:55:23
The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

The attached picture is a screenshot from one action where I call the web service.

I've already tried this at home (without a proxy server) and the web service call works fine.

I'm sure that my proxy server credentials and my proxy server url are right.

And I can access the wsdl file through browser.

Does anyone know why this happens?

Thanks in advance,
Gonçalo.
I forgot to mention that I'm using Outsystems Platform 4.1 express edition.
Hi Gonçalo, it seems to me that you're trying to use a recent version of Enhanced Webreferences extension. As stated in the download page of the extension, the system requirements are:
System Requirements
* Service Center 4.1.3.56+
* Integration Studio 4.1.3.56+
* Service Studio 4.1.3.56+

It seems the server version that has the application is 4.1.3.19 , either the server version does not meet the requirements, or the application needs to be republished in order to work.

If that is indeed the problem, maybe you can get a older version of the extension that is compatible with your system, or alternatively , upgrade the server.

Luis Lopes
I've already downloaded and published the previous version of the extension. Now I'm using EnhancedWebReferences Version 4.1.0.

But I still can't communicate with the web service.

Now I'm getting this error:
2009-04-15 10:27:05
GetDaysList: The request failed with HTTP status 400: Bad Request ( The data is invalid. ).

2009-04-15 10:26:38
The request failed with HTTP status 400: Bad Request ( The data is invalid. ).

2009-04-15 10:26:38
The request failed with HTTP status 400: Bad Request ( The data is invalid. ).
Web service met

Do you know what causes it or how to solve it?

Thanks in advance,
Gonçalo.
Oh, i didn't saw at first that you had two errors and not just the first one (my reply was to the first one).
OK, a 400 error, you'll have to see whats in the "wire" to see if the proxy is sending a good request, to see if the problem is in the original app or in the middle. That kind of errors happen when the webserver receives a gibberish request (that not follows the HTTP protocol).
Can't help without more context... sorry.

Luis Lopes