Views
Comments
[SAML Platform Authentication] SAML Platform Documentation 
Question
Forge component by Alexandre Costa
Published on 19 Aug 2020

Where can I get the configuration documentation for this forge component?

Hey Raymond,

I'm not sure if it can help you but on the link below you can find a good and clearly documentation from Outsystems about how to setup your SAML Authentication.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Secure_the_Application/End-User_Management/End-Users_Authentication/Configure_SAML_2.0_Authentication#change-logout-flow

I hope it can help as it helped me as well.

Cheers

Thanks for the Alan. However the link you provided is applies to only traditional applications, I plan to implement SAML for platform access for our IT users and not End-users. 

Do you know of a forge component or a documentation for this forge component that could potentially help?

Hey Raymond,
I din't find documentation specificaly to this component either, just the description on the component self.  Wich kind of questions especificaly do you have, maybe we can find a solution together, and post to everyone that in the future face the same questions.

Raymond Odidi wrote:

Where can I get the configuration documentation for this forge component?

If you download it to your environment the documentation lives in the app. Though We were not happy with the component.