how to disable unfocus/onblur datepicker hide before click in date?


how to disable unfocus/onblur datepicker hide before click in date? because in some phone (this use web priview in phone browser) when scrolling or when chose date the picker close before click the date and set to variable


Thank you in advance

I always use CustomInputMask, which is a forge component. 

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/647/custom-input-masks

The good thing about it is that the format of the input is set automatically. So, users don't have to put "-" in between the days and months for example.

Martin Rozeboom wrote:

I always use CustomInputMask, which is a forge component. 

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/647/custom-input-masks

The good thing about it is that the format of the input is set automatically. So, users don't have to put "-" in between the days and months for example.

Martin I want if for example if user click outside the area date picker (if showing) does not close itself only close after user click date it self


Agus Kukuh Setiaji wrote:

Martin Rozeboom wrote:

I always use CustomInputMask, which is a forge component. 

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/647/custom-input-masks

The good thing about it is that the format of the input is set automatically. So, users don't have to put "-" in between the days and months for example.

Martin I want if for example if user click outside the area date picker (if showing) does not close itself only close after user click date it self


I'm sorry. I thought you just didn't want the Datepicker to show. But, you only want it to stay open when no date is selected yet?


Martin Rozeboom wrote:

Agus Kukuh Setiaji wrote:

Martin Rozeboom wrote:

I always use CustomInputMask, which is a forge component. 

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/647/custom-input-masks

The good thing about it is that the format of the input is set automatically. So, users don't have to put "-" in between the days and months for example.

Martin I want if for example if user click outside the area date picker (if showing) does not close itself only close after user click date it self


I'm sorry. I thought you just didn't want the Datepicker to show. But, you only want it to stay open when no date is selected yet?


yap


Hi Agus,

I am facing the same problem and want to know if you got any solution for this, it would be very helpful if you can share it.