Consuming REST API using Bearer token

Hi,

I am trying to do a simple test - consuming a REST API using Bearer token.  Works well using Postman but unsuccessful in Outsystems.  Screen shot below.  Appreciate any advice.  Thanks!

Regards

WS

Wei Siong Ho wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to do a simple test - consuming a REST API using Bearer token.  Works well using Postman but unsuccessful in Outsystems.  Screen shot below.  Appreciate any advice.  Thanks!

Regards

WS

Hi Wei Siong Ho,

Did you tried with Post instead of Get?
Also check your date input type because the API may not be expecting the value you are sending.

The Bad Request is normaly associated with wrong data types or unexpected inputs.

Regards,
Miguel Amaro 

Miguel Amaro wrote:

Wei Siong Ho wrote:

Hi,

Regards

WS

Hi Wei Siong Ho,

Did you tried with Post instead of Get?
Also check your date input type because the API may not be expecting the value you are sending.

The Bad Request is normaly associated with wrong data types or unexpected inputs.

Regards,
Miguel Amaro 

Thanks Miguel.  It is a GET method.  Just pulling some simple information.  Date input type is certainly correct. Used GET method and the same Date input type in Postman and it worked, but not in Outsystems.

Regards

WS