Forge Component
(11)
Published on 3 Dec (2 days ago) by Ricardo Costa
11 votes
Published on 3 Dec (2 days ago) by Ricardo Costa

Hello,

We are having a problem trying to download the PDF. In the development environment it works normally, but in production it doesn't work, the following errors occur:

Note: PDF screen is anonymous

Could you help us urgently?

Thank you and I look forward to returning.

Hi,

Some months ago, I have a identical problem, I was using HtmlToPDF, and in the screen that I was trying to convert to pdf. I remember that call some services that can't be used in anonymous mode, I resolved this sending the UserId in the input of the page. Doing this I already can call the services with the UserId received in the page.

I hope it helps :)

Nélio Dionisio wrote:

Hi,

Some months ago, I have a identical problem, I was using HtmlToPDF, and in the screen that I was trying to convert to pdf. I remember that call some services that can't be used in anonymous mode, I resolved this sending the UserId in the input of the page. Doing this I already can call the services with the UserId received in the page.

I hope it helps :)

Hello Nelio,

Unfortunately this is not my problem because in my PDF I don't use anything that depends on User, so much so that in the development environment it works normally and in the production environment it doesn't.

Even so, thanks for the help.

Hello, Have you checked the path of the PDF? In HtmlTOPdf you need to pass the path (URL) where the service is, already checked if in production this path is not pointed to DEV,  so access denied?

Hello Carolina,

I appreciate your help, but we have already done this conference, and the URL is correct, that is, in production the URL is really pointing to production.

Thank you anyway!

Hi Bernardo.

Is your environment on the cloud, or on premises? If on premises, could you check the contents of C:\Windows\Temp\.local-chromium\?

Solution

leonardo.fernandes wrote:

Hi Bernardo.

Is your environment on the cloud, or on premises? If on premises, could you check the contents of C:\Windows\Temp\.local-chromium\?

hi Leo!

Our environment is local and was able to solve this problem by checking a c: // Windows / Temp folder.
Adds all settings to it in the production environment and thus can resolve or error.
Thanks and I would like to add a reminder or note about this detail.

Solution