I have started a new login and user registration web and mobile app

after creating my screen1 when I deploy and run my app, I see that the app uses a default screen (not mine)

only after a brief researching I see that the OnException under Common UI flow is instanced, 

how can I avoid this? below my tree screenshot, thanks in advance

Hi Marcelo,

I would advice to first understand what the defaukt authentication logic is that the aoolicatuon template provides, and then change it to your needs.

You can change the code that is provided in the common flow for login.

The exception handler is crucial to redirect a user to login screen when not yet authenticated and also to redirect to a no permission screen if a logged in user tried to access a screen he or she has no permission to.

Regards,

Daniel

ok will check then, thanks Daniel

Hi Marcelo

Look into this document to understand the type of exceptions. For the redirection when you open your app because no user logged in check the security exceptions. you also have this other document to understand how to handle exceptions.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Marcelo

Look into this document to understand the type of exceptions. For the redirection when you open your app because no user logged in check the security exceptions. you also have this other document to understand how to handle exceptions.

Regards,

Marcelo

thanks will check both