[OneSignal Plugin] RegisterWithUser action doesn't work

Forge Component
(13)
Published on 18 Oct by OutSystems R&D
13 votes
Published on 18 Oct by OutSystems R&D

Hi All,

When i try to use the Register With User client action; it halts the program and never come back to resume the logic afterwards. I traced it by enabling debugging from the OnesignalPlugin module itslelf, to find that this happens exactly at the getIdsJSAction. Logic stops here.

I can see that there's a missing ";" in getIdsJSAction code. This how i get it from Forge. Anyway i updated it and republished everything but it didn't help.

I'm sure that i pass the correct APP ID to the Register With User client action and from a page that has the User logged in. Could you help find what's wrong with it ?

Kata wrote:

Hi All,

When i try to use the Register With User client action; it halts the program and never come back to resume the logic afterwards. I traced it by enabling debugging from the OnesignalPlugin module itslelf, to find that this happens exactly at the getIdsJSAction. Logic stops here.

I can see that there's a missing ";" in getIdsJSAction code. This how i get it from Forge. Anyway i updated it and republished everything but it didn't help.

I'm sure that i pass the correct APP ID to the Register With User client action and from a page that has the User logged in. Could you help find what's wrong with it ?

Hi Kata

Have you checked what kind of error is logged in the service center?

This is what i get from the service center 

I get also this message sometimes

Hello Guys,

I am facing the exact same error, do you have any update on this?

Thank you,