Not able to view the user data in user table for the users created in lifetime

Hi All,

I have added few new users through lifetime. I checked if these users are created in the user table of Users module, I could not find their records there. I am also not able to login using the user_login action in my application. But able to access service center with those new user credentials.

How can I create application users in user table and provide them access to the applications?

Am I missing anything here ?

Thanks,

KJ

Karthik Jeyaraman wrote:

Hi All,

I have added few new users through lifetime. I checked if these users are created in the user table of Users module, I could not find their records there. I am also not able to login using the user_login action in my application. But able to access service center with those new user credentials.

How can I create application users in user table and provide them access to the applications?

Am I missing anything here ?

Thanks,

KJ

Hello Karthik,

The Lifetime Users are different from Application Users. They are different User Providers. Lifetime Users are for IT users. Application users are end-users to your application.

Check out this link: https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Troubleshooting/Understanding_the_difference_between_Service_Center_logins_and_Users_login_-_IT_Users_vs_Application_Users

Hope it helps,

Best regards,

MLM

Hi Karthik,

Application users are managed via the Users eSpace.