Enviroment login problem

Hello, can anyone help me? I'm desperate to get into my enviroment but I can't. Already changed the login time as requested, already uninstalled the service studio and reinstalled again, already checked the connection to the net, did the internet modem reset and still unable to access, can someone help me ???

Hi André,

Can you access andrelour.outsystemscloud.com/ServiceCenter on your browser? I've tried visiting it but it just stays there loading.

It's possible your environment is down, and you might have to request a restart from support.

Hi André,

Go to Outsystems > Platform and check the status of your environment

if it is green, click "manage apps" button, login into lifetime, click your environment and see if you have any messages

Regards

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi André,

Can you access andrelour.outsystemscloud.com/ServiceCenter on your browser? I've tried visiting it but it just stays there loading.

It's possible your environment is down, and you might have to request a restart from support.

Yes, indeed I can't either. I'm taking the online courses and then getting certified by outsystems, could the problem have anything to do with it?

Pedro Costa wrote:

Hi André,

Go to Outsystems > Platform and check the status of your environment

if it is green, click "manage apps" button, login into lifetime, click your environment and see if you have any messages

Regards

This message appears when I log in, but I already have the latest version

I think the services in your personal area are not active.

Unfortunately there is no way to restart services through the Outsystems website.

Open a support ticket asking to restart your environment services.

I have the exact same problem, since updating my Platform Server because I couldn't complete the last excercise from the online course I was taking (I apparently needed a newer version to do the actions needed in the excercise). Now I cannot connect to my environment in Service Studio, Service Center does absolutely nothing and LifeTime is accessible but doesn't function either.

Since I need the environment to complete the online course ánd the Jump Start Day at OutSystems I will be going to in some time, I have already submitted a support ticket. Since there is no committed response time, I'm very curious to see how long this problem will persist and if I will be going to the Jump Start Day with or without a functioning environment...

In the meantime, I hope someone has some useful tricks or pointers I can try?

This was solved by OutSystems support. There was a sync error on their side. If you still have the issue, then it means they only solved it for Inne.

I'd suggest you contact Support (support@outsystems.com) and say you have the same issues as described in support case #2000144. That should point them in the right direction to solve your problem.

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

Thank you, I have asked OutSystems support to do this, but unfortunately they say that the previous method will not have the same outcome. Some hours later, they asked me to check again because 'they have information' that it should work now.

Still, nothing has changed. Then I had to change my password and try again, but this creates a whole new problem because the password doesn't seem to be synchronized. Meaning I still have the same problem as before, with an additional problem that my password (old and new) don't function anymore on Service Studio.

I have submitted this new information on my support case, so fingers crossed....