Input Widget inside a List Record

Hi folks. 

I'm working on a new project where i need record input inside a list record, but everytime i put a value in input field of the browser, the data base record only one value for every fields.

I have three questions on the screen (inside the record list) and a input for each, which must receive an answer. When i run the "save" button, every record of the "answer" entity records the answer for the third question.

Can anyone help me, please?

Hi Lenon,

That's because you are only saving the Current record.One option is to send the CurrentRowNumber to the Save action and use it to save the correct field.

Hi Lenon,

Can you share your module or at least some print screens so we can check what are you doing on the screen and on the save action.

Regards,

Marcelo 

Hi Lenon,

You need to iterate the list when saving using loop.

Thanks.

Everythink your saying make sense. But still not working.

I created the following flow:

For Each "Question.List"  > Create "Answer" (because that DB is empty).

In this creation action, the "answer" entity receives the last input on the screen.

I tried to use a For Each Answer and update it, but still not working.

Hi Lenon, 

If you can provide a oml, it would be helpful to try and solve the problem. 

Thanks. 

It's a company project, unfortunally i can't.

Hi Lenon,

You can do it for example on the On Row Save event, validating the input widgets as is normally done with forms.

Please find attached a working example.

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

That's whats is happening on debugger: I'm testing with 3 examples questions and another 3 input INSIDE A LIST RECORD. When i run the "save" action, all rows of the "answer" entity receives the answer of the last question.  3 "answers" must be recorded, but all of them receives the third answer input value.

Ex. Answer 1: "Hi there"
Answer 2: "Im Fine"
Answer 3: "Nice to meet you"

All the records receives the same value "Nice to meet you".

Did you see the attached OML file I put in the previous comment?

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

Hi Lenon, 

Based on the screenshot, yoi should be passing the ListaPergusta.List.current as the source value to the createupdate function since this is the list that you're iterating.