How to edit the Upgrade message in Service Studio

Hi all,

I would like to know how can I edit the Upgrade message. I am going to do the following features...

1. Display with Multi-Language, I have used "Multilingual Component" now, however it cannot be used in the Upgrade message.

2. Insert a URL in the message, user can the link to download page when show Upgrade require message - "Your application needs to be updated. Tap here to update".

Thanks

Hi Jack,

To make mobile apps multilingual you are right as this is already answered before in this post 

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/26616/how-to-translate-validation-and-upgrade-messages-in-mobile-app/

In your particular case, if you need your application to run in only one language other than English you could of course just change the literal string  in the app.

Regards,

Daniel

Going to the "Multilinigual Component" you've on the documentation the folowing:

I believe this answers to your question. For more information check here.

Tiago Gomes wrote:

Going to the "Multilinigual Component" you've on the documentation the folowing:

I believe this answers to your question. For more information check here.

Thank you for your reply. I would like to ask where can I edit these text on the ServiceStudio?

could you attach some screen to show where can I edit, thank you very much~

hi Jack Wong, you can edit these messages here, hope this helps,