[Planet manager Web app] Video Tutorial no more access online

Forge Component
(0)
Published on 2018-12-20 by Pankaj pant
0 votes
Published on 2018-12-20 by Pankaj pant

This is one of the most first tutorial when i cross over from enterprise applications developer to outsystems apps developer. I remember there is a video tutorial to build a web app under 1 hour. It teaches important concepts. Somehow after sometime when i revisit the link the video is GONE?! Can somebody send me the video link somewhere?

john heng wrote:

This is one of the most first tutorial when i cross over from enterprise applications developer to outsystems apps developer. I remember there is a video tutorial to build a web app under 1 hour. It teaches important concepts. Somehow after sometime when i revisit the link the video is GONE?! Can somebody send me the video link somewhere?

Nevermind, i got the video links

Where?  Can you send the links?

john heng wrote:

john heng wrote:

Nevermind, i got the video links

Hi Birch. The first video is here you can get the next ones going forward on the videos or then just search by "planet hopper outsystems" on Youtube. Notice they're marked from 1 to 15. Cheers.