Please I'd like to create user self-registration page and let the end user choose his role and I've no idea how to do it I followed the online tutorial for web development but the instructor never mentioned anything about this 

Hi,

You can refer this forge component available for this.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/903/how2userregistration

Hi, there is also a Forge Component for web, similiar to one mentioned above, in case you want to check it out:

User Registration Flow (Web)

You can create a self registration page easily. One easy way is creating a screen with an edit record and a "Save" button. Drop the User Entity inside the edit record, then implement the logic you want on "Save" action of your button (don't forget the validations you specifically need).
I suggest you check the examples mentioned before as you will get a better idea of the work you will need to do.

Regards,
João

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi,

I think you can check the eCommerce app in the sample apps in the catalog (in the development studio, check the first "outsystems" tab). That one has a self registration for users to be able to sign in.

But again... it will depend a lot on your site's/app's use case for self registration. I have another example which asks for some other info in the middle of the self registration part... The important thing is what you want to collect. Registering the user and assigning him a particular role is all done with the standard apis.

------

Check this Forge Components, that might be helpful: 

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

Hi,

After some colleagues in the community are behaving in an unethical way to ride dislikes, I come here to repost my help in solving your problem.

I think you can check the eCommerce app in the sample apps in the catalog (in the development studio, check the first "outsystems" tab). That one has a self registration for users to be able to sign in.

But again... it will depend a lot on your site's/app's use case for self registration. I have another example which asks for some other info in the middle of the self registration part... The important thing is what you want to collect. Registering the user and assigning him a particular role is all done with the standard apis.

------

Check this Forge Components, that might be helpful: 

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca