I`m doing the Developing Mobile App course and it says to choose the input parameter as LocalToDoIdentifier but i dont have this Local identifier, i only have the normal ToDoIdentifier

Hello Adrian, 

Can you provide a screenshot of the issue?

You should have a local Database, called LocalToDo, and the Server Database, called ToDo. What you need to do is to set the input parameter to the identifier of the Local Database.


Best Regards

Francisco Freire wrote:

Hello Adrian, 

Can you provide a screenshot of the issue?

You should have a local Database, called LocalToDo, and the Server Database, called ToDo. What you need to do is to set the input parameter to the identifier of the Local Database.


Best Regards

I know there is a LocalStorage but i`m following the exercices and says nothing about it until it says the input parameter has to be of this type.

Adrian Poveda Sanchis wrote:

Francisco Freire wrote:

Hello Adrian, 

Can you provide a screenshot of the issue?

You should have a local Database, called LocalToDo, and the Server Database, called ToDo. What you need to do is to set the input parameter to the identifier of the Local Database.


Best Regards

I know there is a LocalStorage but i`m following the exercices and says nothing about it until it says the input parameter has to be of this type.

Hello,

Did you add all dependencies to the databases including Local ones as said in the guide?  

If the local Database doesn´t appear on the list of entities to add, check if you set them to public on the database espace.

Best Regards

Francisco Freire wrote:

Adrian Poveda Sanchis wrote:

Francisco Freire wrote:

Hello Adrian, 

Can you provide a screenshot of the issue?

You should have a local Database, called LocalToDo, and the Server Database, called ToDo. What you need to do is to set the input parameter to the identifier of the Local Database.


Best Regards

I know there is a LocalStorage but i`m following the exercices and says nothing about it until it says the input parameter has to be of this type.

Hello,

Did you add all dependencies to the databases including Local ones as said in the guide?  

If the local Database doesn´t appear on the list of entities to add, check if you set them to public on the database espace.

Best Regards

Yes, I have done this, because I can access to Entity ToDo but only in the database and not in the LocalStorage. I think the problem is because in the Core module I also have the local sotrage empty but the exercice dont explain anything about this local storage.

Thank you


Solution

Hi Adrian,

There are some mistakes in that course excercises. At that point you just need to select ToDo Identifier

Solution

Aliaksandr Kasko wrote:

Hi Adrian,

There are some mistakes in that course excercises. At that point you just need to select ToDo Identifier

Okey, thank you!!!