Get SEO url after getting exception

My project flow is: when you get session timeout (20 mins), I click in any pages, I will go to the exception "NoPermission" (not yet redirect this page) then the modal login will show and I have to login again. After login successfully, I want to redirect to the page which I've clicked before with SEO url applied (SEO url with and without params). Any idea for that? I'm looking for a Server action to solve that but not found yet. Thanks so much.

Vu Le Huy wrote:

My project flow is: when you get session timeout (20 mins), I click in any pages, I will go to the exception "NoPermission" (not yet redirect this page) then the modal login will show and I have to login again. After login successfully, I want to redirect to the page which I've clicked before with SEO url applied (SEO url with and without params). Any idea for that? I'm looking for a Server action to solve that but not found yet. Thanks so much.

Hi,

Have you seen this at service center?

Check also:

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Maintenance_and_Operations/OutSystems_Platform_SEO_Friendly_URLs

Kind regards,

Hugo